Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
International School of Textiles & Management
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management,
Coimbatore is a national level institution providing comprehensive Education,
Training, Consultancy and Research in Textile Management. The Institute was set
up jointly by the Government of India - Ministry of Textiles and the Textile
Industry as a Registered Society, under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration
Act, 1975, vide order of Textile Ministry No.18011/20/2002-NTC dated 3.12.2002
in the premises of the erstwhile NTC Staff College, Coimbatore.
- Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Textiles)
- Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Apparel)
- Two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management)
- One year Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Home Textiles)
- IGNOU-SVPISTM- MBA (textile management)
PGDM (Textiles /Apparel / Retail Management)
Qualification: Any degree in any discipline.
Students for this program are selected based on CAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/XAT/OPENMAT/TANCET
sore or the entrance exam conducted at the school followed by Group Discussion
and Personal Interview.