National Institute of Technology
(MBA Admissions 2012-2014)
The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal has
invited applications for admission to MBA programme to engineering graduates of
Academic Year 2012.
Qualification: First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of
Engineering/Technology with a valid CAT /MAT score.
Application fee is Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for
SC/ST candidates) for each application.
- Admissions are made on ALL INDIA BASIS.
- Selection is made based on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal
Interview conducted by the Institute for the shortlisted candidates from
valid CAT/MAT score.
- Availability of Application form: 14th November
- Last date for receipt of filled in Application form along With
requisite DD by post / hand: 30th December 2011
- List of Short listed Candidates (On the Institute Website):
21st January, 2012
- Date & Time of GD and Interview : 25th and 26th
How To Apply
Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary
certificates and with Demand Draft for Rs.700/-
(Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidates) towards the application fee. D. D.
must be drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal,
payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized
Bank payable at Warangal.
Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post
superscribing “Application for MBA - 2012” on the envelope to
The Deputy Registrar - Academic, National Institute of
Technology, Warangal - 506 004, A.P.