ICET Model Question Paper | Analytical/Mathematical/Communication Ability
(i) Date Sufficiency
In each of the questions numbered 1 and 2, the question is followed by data in the form of two statements labelled as i and ii. You must decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Using the data, make an appropriate choice form (1) to (4) as per the following guidelines.
- If the statement i alone is sufficient to answer the question;
- If the statement ii alone is sufficient to answer the question;
- If both the statements i and ii are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement along is sufficient.
- If both the statements i and ii together and not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is required.
1. What is the value of the non-negative integer x?
- 2x is odd
- 3x is odd
2. What is the length of the train?
- It crosses a pole in 8 seconds.
- It crosses a bridge of length 100 m in 12 seconds.
(i) Problem solving
a) Sequence and Series
Note: In each of the questions numbered 3 and 4, a sequence of numbers or letters that follow a definite pattern is given. Each question has a blank space. This has to be filled with the correct answer chosen from the given four options to complete the sequence without breaking the pattern.
3. AZBY, CXDW …………………. GTHS