Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Recruitment of Single Window Operator A (Clerks) |
Last Date : 03.05.2011
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Inviting the application for clerk position in
Various states of India.
Name of Post: Single Window Operator A
- Post Code: 01
- Grade/Scale: CLERICAL
- Vacancies: 6428
- Salary: 7200-400(3), 8400–500(3), 9900–600(4),
12300–700(7), 17200–1300(1), 18500– 800(1), 19300 (20 Years).
- Age as on 01.01.2011: Above 20 Years and Below 25 Years
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification,
and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Relaxation in Educational Qualifications for SC/ST/EXSM/PC
Candidates: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, and
working knowledge of MS Office.
- The selection will be through Written Test and/or Interview. Merely
satisfying the eligibility norms would not entitle a candidate to be called
for Test or Interview. The Bank may call only the requisite number of
candidates after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to the
candidates’ qualifications, suitability, etc.
- The Written Test will be held on Sunday, 19th June 2011 at the
centres mentioned at point No. 10
- The Written Test will be Objective and Descriptive type. The questions
in objective test Paper will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi
except for the Test of English. The written test will include Objective
Tests of Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing & Computer and
Descriptive Test in English Composition.