(Notification) Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2016
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result
will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2016-17 can
also apply for CMAT online exam.
Test Pattern for CMAT
|Type of Questions
||No. of Questions
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
Duration of test is 180 minutes (3 hours) .
There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1
mark shall be deducted .
A Trial test will be available from 12-Dec-2015. onwards for
the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves
with the screens, layout, and navigation.
At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk
with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for
calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the
desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be
allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
How to Apply:
Pre-requisites before starting the CMAT Registration:
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the CMAT registration
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage
of Internet during registration
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while
registering for CMAT exam
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep
ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size
of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep
ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of
this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6
months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will
enter while registering for CMAT exam
- A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of
CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank.
- Registration Start date Date: 03-11-2015
- Registration End date Date: 10-12-2015
- Admit Card download date Date: 05-01-2016
- Exam Date Date: 17-01-2016
- Result declaration Date: 21-01-2016
- Print out of Score Cards Date: 21-01-2016