COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)
AICTE is conducting the first National level Common Management Admission Test
(CMAT)-2012 for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for
admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE for the year 2012-13.
The testing window for computer based test will be open for nine days i.e. from
20th February, 2012 to 28th February, 2012 in 61 cities. The candidates will
have option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
The initiative has been taken to address the issue of physical, mental and
financial burden being imposed on the students through a multitude of entrance
examinations being followed by the institutions for admission into all
Management Programmes in AICTE approved institutions and University Departments.
Important Dates for CMAT 2012
- Registration window opens on - 9.12.2011
- Last Date for Online Registration - 9.01.2012
- Print out of Hall ticket From - 30.01.2012
- Computer based test dates - 20.02.2012 to 28.02.2012
- Test Timings - 9.30 am - 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result - 11.03.2012
- Print out of Score Cards From - 11.03.2012 to 11.04.2012
- Online from 9th December 2011 to 9th January 2012 on website www.
- Selection up-to 3 cities giving order of preference.
- The first come first served; actual allotment subject to availability of
the slots in a particular city.
- General/OBC : Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD : Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment:
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card : Online through
- Cash Payment : Through challan generated online and Cash
deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Scores awarded will be used for allotment of seat in the AICTE approved
Information Sources E-mail Id :
Helpline number : 022-40369695
Fax Number: 022-28576329
Phone support availability: 09th December, 2011 to11th April, 2012 (24X7)
For detailed information please visit website