XIMB: Two-Year Full-Time Programme
for Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
XIMB offers admission to the following AICTE approved programmes for the
Course Name: Two-Year Full-Time Programme for Postgraduate Diploma in
Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
Minimum three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at
least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognised university/deemed university.
Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and
other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2012, can also apply.
Apply and appear for any one of the following written tests:
- The IRMA test to be conducted by Institute of Rural Management, Anand on 13
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 22 October – 18 November 2011,
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 8 January 2012
- Applicants are required to follow the respective IRMA Test/CAT/XAT
advertisements and apply in time.
- Registering for IRMA test or CAT or XAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB's
Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test
(IRMA Test or CAT or XAT) scores will be called for Group Discussion and
Personal Interview at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata or Mumbai.
Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses.
The final selection will be based on the candidate's
performance in the written test, the Group Discussion & Personal Interview,
and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work
How To Apply: