Ignou Openmat Admissions For
IGNOU invites applications for the following Degree/Diploma programmes in
management for 2012 session.
About The Courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
These are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University
will be admitting the students for the above degree/diplomas in Management
starting from January, 2012 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XXX’ to be held on
Sunday, the 21st August, 2011 all over the country.
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for
Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional
experience, or Professional Degree in
Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy; or Professional
Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship
etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT
conducted by IGNOU. Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test
for admission into Management Programme conducted by the institutions like CAT,
MAT and State Level Tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut-off percentage for
admission of these candidates will be decided by the University.