British Council IELTS Scholarship 2010
The scholarship is offered by the British Council for Indian students
planning to study at universities overseas. The British Council will select
eight students from India, each of whom will receive an award of Rs 300,000
towards the cost of tuition fees
- Take an IELTS test with the British Council and receive your scores.
- Last date for completed applications is 31 July 2010. You must complete
Essential eligibility criteria are that applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Begin full time postgraduate study outside India in 2010.
- Attend a higher education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its
An original hard copy of your application should be sent to:
British Deputy High Commission
737 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600002
- The complete application must be received by us by 31 July 2010.