(Sample Paper) Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Paper - 1
1. Which of the following correctly constitutes the three organs of the
(a) Executive, democracy and judiciary
(b) Executive, legislature and judiciary
(c) Executive, bureaucracy and judiciary
(d) Legislature, bureaucracy and democracy
2. Which of the following sources yields the maximum revenue to the Union
(a) Income tax
(b) Property tax
(c) Excise duty
(d) Customs duty
3. April 22 is observed every year as ___.
(a) Earth Day
(b) World Environment Day
(c) World Health Day
(d) World Haemophilia Day
4. Who is leading the LTTE delegation for the peace process with Sri
(b) V. Prabhakaran
(c) G. L. Peris
(d) Anton Balasingham
5. Who was the first UN Secretary General?
(a) Trygve Lie
(b) Dag Hammarskjold
(c) U. Thant
(d) Dr Boutros Boutros Ghali
6. The island of Perejil was recently in dispute between ___.
(a) Italy and Morocco
(b) Spain and Morocco
(c) Ghana and Morocco
(d) Spain and Ghana
7. NASDAQ is an acronym for
(a) The National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations.
(b) The National Association of Securities and Dealers Automatic Quotations.
(c) The National Association of Associated Securities and Dealers Quotations.
(d) The National Association of Securities Dealers and Accepted Quotations.
8. Which among the following countries does not have veto power in the UN
9. India is not the member of which of the following organizations?
10. Where is the headquarters of Organisation of Petroleum Exporting
Countries (OPEC) situated?
(b) New York
(c) Abu Dhabi
(d) Kuwait City
<<Go Back To Main Page