Recruitment of Administrative Officers
at New India Assurance Company Limited : 2011
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) -
Probationary, in Specialized disciplines and as Generalists.
Total No. of vacancies:
Total Post: 379 (SC-57,ST-28,OBC-102,UR-192,PWD-4)
- Group A-1 – Code No.01: M.E./M.Tech (IT/Computer Science) / MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) / MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/ MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate or BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE
- Group A-2 – Code No.02: Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE . Passed at least 5 Papers of Actuary Examination. The candidate should be a Member of Actuarial Society of India.
- Group A-3 – Code No.03: Graduation in Commerce with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation in Commerce with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE or Final pass of Chartered Accountancy / ICWA Examination.
- Group B – Code No.04: Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with 55% (50% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE / MBA / PGDM from NIA, Pune.
Age Limit : (As on 01.02.2011)
Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum age 30 years
Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Gross emoluments in Metro centres would be approximately ` Rs.27,300/- per month. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme, Pension, Company Lease and other benefits as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company, subsequent to confirmation in the cadre.
A Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.500/- ( Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates and Persons With Disability) valid for Six months, purchased from any branch of any Nationalized Bank or Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of ‘THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD.’ payable at Mumbai, should be attached with the application form. Candidates should write their Name and Address, Group and Code No. on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
Candidates applying for two Groups should pay examination fee of Rs.700/- or Rs.200/-, as the case may be, through a crossed bank draft. Fee paid through postal order/money order will not be accepted. Application received with defective bank draft shall be liable for rejection. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check if the bank draft is in order particularly a) date of issue b) signature of the bank authorities c) address of the bank/branch d) Amount (Rs.500/- or Rs.150/-) in words and figures and e) favouring The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. payable at Mumbai valid for six months. No Examination Fee is required for confirmed employees of The New India Assurance Company Limited., applying for the post.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be on foolscap paper neatly typed or hand written in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in
any other format will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement / Application form is also available in our website:
- Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope “NIACL – Administrative Officer Post (indicate the Group Code for which application is made) and SC / ST / OBC / ECO / SSRCO / PWD / GENERAL” (whichever is applicable).