Recruitment of Management Assistants
( Administration, Accounts, Stores, Public Relations)
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute : 2011
(Advt. No. 4/2011)
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) needs officers and staff of high calibre and potential to generate a transformational institute. They will be taken on direct selection or on deputation basis on the following
Name Of Post: Management Assistants (Administration, Accounts, Stores, Public Relations)
- Total Post: 04 (One post reserved for SC candidate, and One post reserved for OBC candidate)
- Maximum Age Limit by March 31, 2011(Years): 26 years
- Pay Band + Grade Pay: PB2 (`9300 - `34800) + GP `4200 + allowances. Total at minimum of scale (approx.) `23,435
- Essential Qualifications: First class Graduate with relevant subjects and minimum of two years experience in administration, accounts, stores management,
human resource public relations in a government office or a public body or
organisation of high repute.
- Knowledge of government rules with respect to administration, finance,
purchase and skills in computer applications, public relations information
- For Administration: Post Graduate Diploma or MBA. For Accounts:
Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance) or Commerce.
- For Stores: Diploma in Materials Management or MBA.
- For Public Relations: Graduate in communications, Post Graduate in
English or MBA.
Skillful management in administration, finance, information, accounts;
liaison with scientists, staff, visitors, outside agencies.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our
or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National Agri-
Food Biotechnology Institute, C-127, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar,
Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India)”. Application completed in all respects, in
the prescribed form accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials
in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. along with
non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- for general and OBC category
candidates (NO application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PWD
candidates), by means of Demand Draft (issued by State Bank of India only)
valid for at least 6 months, drawn in favour of “National Agri-Food
Biotechnology Institute, Mohali” payable at Phase-1Br., Mohali, should be sent
to the Administrative Officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,
C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India)
super-scribing ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________” on the
envelope, so as to reach on or before March 31,
Synopsis-sheet to be submitted by email: In addition to submitting the
hard copy of application form, the candidate is also required to fill up his
particulars in the synopsis-sheet available on NABI website in MS-WORD or EXCEL
format (NOT ON PDF FORMAT), and email to synopsis2011(at)nabi.res.in
as attachment. This is MOST-URGENT.