Recruitment of Financial Service
Executives at LIC India :March 2011
Approximately 87 Financial Services Executives are proposed to be engaged by various Offices of the Corporation on Contract basis for 3 years under the
jurisdiction of Eastern Zonal Office (covering states of West Bengal, Assam, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and
the U.T of A & N Islands), as per details below:
- Name of Post: Financial Services Executives
- Total Post: 87
- Qualification: Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language
preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
- Age: The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than
35 years of age as on 30.06.2010.
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
How To Apply:
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 30th June,2010 shall submit their Application in the format given
advertisement which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size paper only. The Application should be properly signed.
The following shall accompany the Application:
- Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of LIC of India payable at
KOLKATA towards application fees.
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
- Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):