(Notification) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Entrance Test - 2017
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) schedules Entrance Test for those
candidates who wish to get admission in MBA (International Business) program at
New Delhi and Kolkata campus. This is a national level entrance examination and
thousands of students take up this examination every year.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject
to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2017.
- No age limit.
Registration fee :
- General/OBC candidates : Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 775/-\
- Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates : US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)
Written Examination- The written examination will be
conducted in the month of November 2017 by IIFT. The applicants must clear this
written examination to get qualify for next rounds of selection procedure. They
must have scored equal to or more than the specified cut off marks. The
examination result will clear the whole picture of examination that who are the
lucky applicants that have reached to the level of cut off marks. The
examination result will be declared most probably in the month of December.
Essay writing- The successful applicants of written
examination will be eligible to take part in Essay writing. In this round the
applicants will have to write an essay on given topic within specified time
period. The purpose of conducting essay round is to check the communication
skills of the applicants. The applicants will have to clear this round to get
qualify for next round which is Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview- This is the
final round of IIFT selection procedure 2017. The applicants will be finally
selected based on their performance in this round. The successful applicants of
written examination & essay writing both the rounds will be called for this
round Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI). This round will be
conducted in the campus itself. First of all the applicants will have to go
through GD round then personal interview round.
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type
written test (in English).
Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English
Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and
How To Apply Online :
- Click on "Apply Now" and choose the category under which you want to
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated
through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email
and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be
sent to the registered email id.
- Last date to fill the online application form : Monday, 5th September
- Last date for obtaining application form across the Counter at IIFT /
through post (Offline) : Monday, 5th September 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application Form : Monday, 5th
- Last date for obtaining and receiving application form for Foreign
Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs : Wednesday, 15th February 2017
- Written Test : Sunday, 27th November 2016