(Paper) CMAT Question Paper "CA"
Q1. who was the leader of African national congress(ANC)?
ans: Nelson Mandela.
Q2. which country was first to give women right to vote and in which year?
Q3. which was the trade union of Poland?
Q4. who was the chairman of drafting committe?
ans:. Dr. B.R ambedkar
Q5. which city is called as city of skyscapers?
Q6. who was the first and last vice‐prime minister of India?
ans: Sardar vallabh bhai patel.
Q7. who was the first and last women mughal ruler of mughal empire?
ans: Razia sultan.
Q8. who discovered dynamite?
ans: sir alfred nobel.
Q9. who was the first person to get noble prize in Physics?
ans: c.v raman.
Q10. where is silicon valley?
ans: Northern california in US.
Q11. which is the deepest trench?
ans: marina trench.
Q12. who was against the struggle of Aparthied?
ans: nelson mandela.
Q13. biggest waterfall of the world?
Q14. who was behind jalliawala bagh?
ans: Gernal dyer.
Q15. where will be next common wealth games (cwg) will take place?
- Tony Tan became Singapore’s new President.
- Turkey expelled Israeli ambassador.
- Germany became the first team to qualify for the 2012 European
- Typhoon Talas killed 20 in Japan.
- Former Egyptian President Mubarak’s trial resumed.
- Russia launched the first ‘technical’ gas into undersea pipeline to
- Yahoo Inc. fired CEO Carol Bartz.
- French designer John Galliano fined after found guilty of anti-Semitic
- North Korea celebrated its 63rd anniversary.
- South Korea won the women’s Asian Champions Trophy Hockey tournament.
- IMF recognised TNC as Libyan government.
- Egyptian top Gen Tantawi failed to testify in ousted President Mubarak’s
- Samantha Stosur won the women’s final of US Open Tennis.
- Angola’s Leila Lopes crowned Miss Universe 2011.
- Novak Djokovic won the men’s final in US Open Tennis.
- Nasa Unveiled design for giant rocket called Space Launch System.
- 24 Hours siege in Kabul diplomatic enclave ended.
- US declared Indian Mujahideen a terror entity.
- Thorning-Schmidt elected Denmark Premier.
- India recognises new Libyan regime.
- 4645 Taiwanese children set mass violin playing Record.
- 63rd premtime Emmy Award presented in Los Angeles.
- Former Afghan President Rabbani killed in suicide bomb attack.
- At UN, Obama opposes Palestinian statehood.
- Australia announced that it will ease visa rules for students.
- Yemen’s president Salah returned to Sanna, called for truce.
- Palestine Staked state claim at UN.
- NTC forces attacked Gaddaff home turf.
- NASA’s dead satellite crashed over Pacific.
- China installs gold vending machine as demand soars.
- First ever strategic and Economic Dialogue between Indian and China held
- 16 dead as Typhone Nesat smashed into the Philippines.
- US confront Pak with evidence of ISI’s Terror Links.
Q. Who has been named heir to the Saudi throne?
Nayef bin Abdel-Aziz Al Saud
Q. Name the 5 Arab activists who won European freedom prize, 'Sakharov'.
Mohammed Bouazizi of Tunisia, Egyptian militant Asmaa Mahfouz, Libyan
dissident Ahmed al-Zubair Ahmed al-Sanusi, Syrian lawyer Razan Zeitouneh and
Syrian cartoonist Ali Farza
Q.Name the social gaming company which is planning to file IPO in November
Q.Name the person who won Rs.5 crore prize money on television show Kaun
Sushil Kumar, computer operator from Bihar
Q. Name the theater which reopened after a massive reconstruction after 6
years and becomes the most expensive renovation project ever.
Q. Expand NOFN which was recently approved to provide broadband
connectivity to Panchayats.
National Optical Fibre Network
Q. Name the book released on Abhinav Bindra post Olympic success.
A shot at history
Q.Who won the ATP doubles title 'Stockholm Open'?
Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq-Qureshi
Q. What is the new game console by Nintendo called which will be launched
Q.Which is the new Latitude tablet launched by dell for businesses?
Q. Inaugural flight Boeing 787 landed in Hong Kong recently. What is its
It is built of lightweight materials that promise to improve fuel efficiency
Q. Which spot has Darjeeling tea occupied amidst getting European Union's
Seventh non-EU product
Q.Which women tennis player is set to finish No.1 on the WTA Championships
Q.Who is all set to take over as president of the centre for American
Progress, a major Washington-basedthink-tank?
Q.Name the first female chief executive appointed by IBM effective 1st
Q.Which country is set to replace textbooks with e-books in order to make
reading exciting, fun and appealing to students?
Q. Name the Myanmar human-rights activist and Noble Peace laureate to be
honoured by the University of Michigan.
Aung San Suu Kyi
Q. Chandigarh's which top award is Indian women's hockey captain Saba
Anjum is set to receive?
Gundadhur sports award
Q. Name Nokia's first windows phone launched recently.
- Justice Sen quit ahead of Lok Sabha action.
- Painter Jehangir Sabaval died on 2nd September.
- Center, ULFA and Assam Government signed peace pact.
- Producer-Director Jagmohan Mundhra died on 4th September.
- Union Cabinet cleared land Acquisitions bill.
- Indian Bangladesh inked pact on demarcation of entire land boundary.
- Customs Bill passed by Rajya Sabha.
- Monsoon Session of parliament concluded.
- Indian lifters bagged four bronze at Asian meet.
- 58th National Film Awards presented.
- 51st National Open Athletic Championships began in Kolkata.
- BC Khanduri sworn in as CM of Uttarakhand.
- Indian Hockey team won the Asian Champions Trophy.
- Indian women squash player won California open title.
- Bollywood’s star lensmen Rajadhyaksha died on 13th September.
- Delhi United won maiden DSA title.
- Mahindra Aerospace made its maiden flight.
- RBI increased gift transfer limit to NRIs to $50,000.
- Government passed 12th Plan approach.
- RBI allows NRIs to hold Joint Accounts.
- Centre rolling out Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
enabled services in North-East.
- Jnanpith 2008 Award presented to Urdu poet Shaheryar.
- 6.8 magnitude quake rocks north-east.
- Kochi Tuskers axed from Indian Premier League.
- Jananpith 2009 Award to Hindi Author Amar Kant, 2010 Award to Kannada
litterateur Chandrasekhar Kambar announced.
- Interlocutors wrap up J&K mission, final report next month.
- 34th ISO General Assembly inaugurated in New Delhi.
- Year of Germany in India Begins.
- SC restored Tamil Nadu’s Meenakshi temple’s control to Math.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Prize for Tech in Education announced.
- Centre reconstitutes Reserve Bank of India Board.
- BJP leader L.K.Advani’s former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni arrested in the
- Calcutta HC Judgement: Tatas lose, Mamta wins in Singur Land Row.