XLRI School of Business and Human Resources,
Admission PGCBM/PGCHRM : 2011
The XLRI School of Business and Human
Resources, Jamshedpur is a graduate business school in Jamshedpur, India.
Established in 1949, XLRI is arguably the oldest business school in India and is
regarded as amongst the top 5 business schools of the country. Recently, the
PMIR (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) programme, which is one of the
two flagship programmes of the college, was selected as the best ‘HR Course’ in
Asia-Pacific. The school has also been recognised for its research acumen by
London Business School and ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting
across management and technical institutes.
- PGCBM (Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management)
- PGCHRM (Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management)
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience after completing graduation.
- Performance in personal interviews.
- Basic knowledge of computer.