Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business ) Admission :
The MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) programme has been evolved to
assist family owned business to understand the changing dynamics of competition
as well as organizations, brought about by liberalization, privatization and
globalization. This program will help you to respond successfully in meeting the
unique managerial challenges associated with running your business.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) full time in any discipline from recognized
university (Minimum 50% in final year).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Actual involvement in running of family business.
- Total commitment to self improvement.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time
course or through distance learning/ correspondence/ externally/ open school
are not eligible to apply.