Institute of Insurance and Risk
Management (IIRM), International - PGD Admissions : 2011-2012
Admission to IPGD Courses – Campus learning - Admissions for on campus IPGD Programme in Life, General Insurance and Risk Management for the Academic year 2011-2012, have been opened.
The Institute reserves the right to change the subjects and the syllabus and other conditions at its sole discretion without giving any notice.
The following Courses are offered for 8th Batch (2011-2012) commencing from 18th July 2011.
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance .
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in General Insurance .
- The International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management .
A candidate can choose only one out of the above three courses
All the three courses are of one year duration under two semesters full time system. Programmes commence on third Monday of July and end on fourth Friday of March, every year
- Graduates of any discipline including engineers /MBA from any recognized University (with a minimum of 50% marks) or candidates with professional
qualification like CA, ICWAI, CS etc are also eligible to apply.
- Those having PG Qualification with 50% or more marks will be considered even if such candidates secure less then 50% in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examinations can also apply for provisional admission.
Below 30 years as on 1-7-2011
Course fee: Rs. 2,25,000/- Plus service tax (Service Tax as applicable is payable by the candidate)
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
Admission Procedure :
- Step1: Candidates desirous of getting admitted to the Courses of the Institute are advised to go through the information provided on the website and satisfy themselves before applying for admission.
- Step 2: Completed Applications are to be duly sent to the Institute by courier / registered post with copies of all certificates and Demand Draft for Rs.300/- on or before 31st May 2011. Applications received after the due date and incomplete / defective applications without registration fees will not be
- Step 3: Candidates selected based on their performance in the personal interview.
(Final admission is strictly subject to fulfilling the entry qualifications and subject to availability of seats and at sole discretion of the Institute.)
Last Date for Submission Application: 31st May
Completed application forms to be sent to: