Management Aptitude Test (MAT) : February
All India Management Association announced the dates for the Management Aptitude
Test for year 2011.The examination will be held in may of this yea the computer based test wil be held on 7th may and paper based test on 1st nay.
- Name of the activity: Management Aptitude Test: (MAT)
- Mode of Test: (How to take the test) Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
(Paper-Based TestOr Computer Based Test)
- Test Date (For Paper- Based Test): 01 May 2011 (Sunday)
- Test Timing (For Paper- Based Test): 10.00am-12.30pm
- Test Date (Computer Based Test): 07 May 2011 (Saturday) onwards
- Test Timing (Computer Based Test): In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis
Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any
Bank. Register online at website
www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.