ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior
Admissions For MBA Programme : March 2011
ABV-IIITM Gwalior is a premier Institute set up by Government of India with the objective of imparting quality
education and conducting research in the fields of Information Technology and IT-enabled Management. The
institute has been ranked 25th in the Outlook-MDRA survey of 2010 of top 50 engineering institutions
of the country. The Institute offers 2 years full time MBA Programme. The Institute employs flexible curriculum
delivery system that suits both academic and professional development and encourages students to take projects
jointly supervised by Institute and Industry, national / international experts.
The salient features of MBA Programme at ABV-IIITM Gwalior:
- Rated as A++ category in the B-School Survey-2010 by Business India
- Well equipped fully residential campus spread over 160 acres of lush green ambience
- Highly qualified and research oriented faculty team from diversified fields.
- Joint mentoring by institute and industry experts
- Curriculum continually enriched in tune with industry needs
- Consistently high placement record.
- The Programme offers true value for money
- Emphasis on development of soft skills and holistic personality.
Candidates must possess first class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or first class
master degree in Science, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or
Statistics as one of the subjects at the bachelor level. Students appearing for their final
Examination in the academic session 2011 are also eligible to apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 31st August 2011. Relaxation to SC / ST/ OBC / PH candidates is as per GOI norms.
Applicants seeking admission are required to have completed the CAT/JMET for current session. Short listed
applicants will be called for Group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Mere submission of application
does not qualify the candidate to be called for GD/PI. The final selection will be on the basis of test
score, work experience and performance in GD&PI.
Location for GD/PI: Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bhopal and Gwalior