(Apply Online) ATMA - AIMS Test For Management Admissions For MBA/PGDM/MCA Admissions 2016-17
(Apply Online) ATMA - AIMS Test For Management Admissions For
MBA/PGDM/MCA Admissions 2016-17
How to apply On-line for taking ATMA?
- The Payment is accepted from the candidates from 6th January 2016 to
21st February 2016 for February Test. For other tests, the dates of
Payment/Registration will be announced on the website after completion of
the previous test.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred
only) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his/her details like Full name, Correct Email
ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form.
(Important: You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth)
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the button:
“click here to register for ATMA”.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take
two printouts of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). You
will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the
login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her/his login credentials, s/he can print the filled in
registration form or admit card or test result. Hard copy of the test result
will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided
in the Form.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other
tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.